Some of America’s most absurd laws illustrated in a photo series by Olivia Locher.
I Fought the Law (2014)
1. In Alabama it is illegal to have an ice cream cone in your back pocket at all times.
2. In Georgia Picnics are prohibited in graveyards.
3. In California nobody is allowed to ride a bicycle in a swimming pool.
4. In Ohio it’s illegal to disrobe in front of a man’s portrait.
5. In Kansas it’s illegal to serve wine in teacups.
6. In Colorado it’s illegal to have weeds in your yard.
7. In Utah no one may walk down the street carrying a paper bag containing a violin.
8. In Maine it’s unlawful to tickle women under the chin with a feather duster.
what the hell america
How ironic is it that weeds are illegal in Colorado
new bucket list: committing all of these crimes in their respective states and becoming a national felon
Uh actually we can’t have weeds in our yard in Toronto either, not sure about the rest of Canada or Ontario though…
This is my favorite thing ever
"turn in your test even if you aren’t finished"
grandma ain’t get ran over by no bitch ass reindeer. not this year
they took the children
they took everything
before that video where an old man interrupted the reporter and said “fuck her right in the pussy”, there was this
i was checking out at target and this guy was being really flirty with me and his nametag said rosemarie so when i left i said “have a good night rosemarie” and he said “rosemarie??” and i pointed to his nametag and he said fuck very loud then said “they are always fucking doing this to me”