Dear tumblr, please enjoy these pictures I took of a double rainbow before and during sunset at my friend’s house. -littlefinch
(Please don’t delete caption thank you)
MY ANACONDA DONT
Some of America’s most absurd laws illustrated in a photo series by Olivia Locher.
I Fought the Law (2014)
1. In Alabama it is illegal to have an ice cream cone in your back pocket at all times.
2. In Georgia Picnics are prohibited in graveyards.
3. In California nobody is allowed to ride a bicycle in a swimming pool.
4. In Ohio it’s illegal to disrobe in front of a man’s portrait.
5. In Kansas it’s illegal to serve wine in teacups.
6. In Colorado it’s illegal to have weeds in your yard.
7. In Utah no one may walk down the street carrying a paper bag containing a violin.
8. In Maine it’s unlawful to tickle women under the chin with a feather duster.
what the hell america
How ironic is it that weeds are illegal in Colorado
new bucket list: committing all of these crimes in their respective states and becoming a national felon
Uh actually we can’t have weeds in our yard in Toronto either, not sure about the rest of Canada or Ontario though…
This is my favorite thing ever
"turn in your test even if you aren’t finished"